HUL & CNBC-TV18 present L.I.M.E. 12, an inter B-school marketing and business challenge to give students an opportunity to stretch their imagination and write the future!
Open for 1st year students across all TOP B-school.
- Students must register in a team of 3 and register via Dare2Compete website.
- Visit limediaries LinkedIn and Instagram Pages to stay updated on the registration and case submission timelines.
- All teams who register on the website will receive an exclusive invite to attend the virtual case launch of LIME Season XII.
- HUL & CNBC-TV18 reserves the right to check the validity of the registration information submitted at any point of time.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
- Modification of team post registration will not be allowed.
LIME SEASON 12: VIRTUAL LAUNCH EVENT & CASE STUDY REVEAL
- We will host the launch event for LIME Season 12 virtually and release the case study on August 28, 2020.
- Post the case launch we will conduct two QnA sessions in the first week of September where teams can get their queries resolved
- Following the above, each team will get a period of 2 weeks to perform their research, analysis and come up with a one-slider (case submission format will be enclosed with the case study)
HUL Lime 12 is split into three stages:
Opening Round – Case Submission
- Assessors & Jury members will evaluate the case submissions & subsequently top entries across campuses will be announced on limediaries Instagram page
- Idea on a slide – One slider succinctly presenting the team’s solution.
- Teams are requested to upload the same on Dare2Compete website
- The top teams will move to the case presentation round
Qualifying Round – CASE PRESENTATION
- The top teams shortlisted across campuses will present their detailed PPT to the jury comprising of senior leaders from HUL, CNBC-TV18 and the Campus marketing faculty
- The jury will evaluate the performance based on the 7 mins presentation + 3 mins Q&A and a 30 seconds video or any prototype relevant to the case solution (optional)
- The campus round will be manged by CNBC-TV18 and will be conducted virtually at a mutually convenient date and time, keeping the academic schedule in mind
Stage 2 – VIRTUAL SEMI-FINALS
- Each team will be assigned a mentor to assist for the Semi-finals presentation.
- Teams are requested to share the same with the L.I.M.E. team
- A power point presentation
- 30 secs video (optional) (format: mpeg)
- Any prototype relevant to the case (optional)
- The winning teams from all B-Schools will present to a special jury virtually.
- The jury will evaluate the performance based on the 7 mins presentation + 3 mins Q&A.
STAGE 3 – VIRTUAL GRAND FINALE
- The final presentation will be a 20-minute-long interaction per team (5 mins presentation + 15 mins Q&A)
- The final presentation will be a 20-minute-long interaction per team (5 mins presentation + 15 mins Q&A)The Finalist teams will present to the final jury consisting of the most revered names in India Inc. Advertising & Marketing specialists and academicians.
- The HUL Category Heads, Marketing Managers and Faculty members who mentored the top teams would be invited to attend the Grand Finale virtually
- The auditors will collate the final score and the results will be declared on the same day.
Qualifying Round: All semi-finalists will be shortlisted for a PPI as part of the summer internship process (ULIP 2021)
- Grand Finale winners: The winning team in the Grand Finale wins a grand prize of INR 10,00,000
- A cash prize of INR 3,00,000 to be awarded to the 1st runner up team, INR 2,00,000 to the 2nd runner up team and INR 1,00,000 to the 3rd runner up team.
- The Winning team would also win a ticket to the global Unilever case study competition- Unilever Future Leaders’ League.
All Timelines & Deadlines at all stages will be updated on @unileverdiariesindia Instagram page & LinkedIn @Unilever